Many Americans suffer from behavioral health conditions such as anxiety,
PTSD, depression, and more. We provide affordable, convenient, private,
expert counseling, and therapy with 24/7 availability!
High-quality, convenient, private, and confidential mental health services from the comfort
of your home, so members can get the support they need right from home.
Mental health can include emotional, psychological, and social well-being. It affects the
way we think, feels, and act on a daily basis. Our mental health also determines how we handle
stress, relate to others, and make important daily decisions. Mental health is crucial at
every stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood and into our senior years.
- Anger Management
- General Depression
- Low Self-Esteem
- Sleep Management
- Social Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Social Anxiety
- Trauma and Abuse
- Excessive paranoia, worry, or anxiety
- Long-lasting sadness or irritability
- Extreme changes in moods
- Social withdrawal
- Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping pattern
- Mental illnesses can stem from a reaction to biochemical imbalances, environmental stress, genetic factors, or a combination of issues.
- With proper care and treatment, many individuals learn to cope or recover from a mental illness or emotional disorder and Direct MD 24/7 can also provide private home therapy and prescription treatment that is proven and effective in improving mental illness.
Unlimited access to bilingual licensed medical providers online or by phone,
24/365 for minor illnesses and injuries at $0 out of pocket cost to members.
Questions about our Direct Primary Care
Our Member Services Team is available 24/365 to help you get started.
Get in touch at email@example.com or (877) 220-7448.
Schedule a Visit Today
If you are feeling sick or want to set up your annual physical or speak with a doctor about a prescription
or therapy, connect virtually with a doctor here to receive a custom treatment plan just for you.